- Consolidation of Swiss production sites at headquarters in Dierikon
- With its vertical factory, Komax creates the best conditions for developing and manufacturing high-tech machines in a low-tech architecture
- The headquarters expansion reflects Komax’s innovative strength
Komax is a globally active technology group that focuses on markets in the field of automation. The Komax Group employs over 2000 people worldwide and is the leading manufacturer of machines and systems for automated wire processing, which are used in particular in the automotive industry.
- Conceptual design of the site planning from an operational point of view
- Conception/operational planning of the vertical factory
- Planning of the internal storage and distribution systems (for production supply)
- Evaluation of system suppliers as well as implementation support regarding intralogistics
- Consolidation of production/assembly activities at headquarters
- The concept promotes maximum flexibility of use and permeable knowledge transfer
- Space-saving vertical production and optimal material flow ensure efficient processes
- The construction offers over 20’000 m2 of production and office space
Thomas Burch, Director Facility Management Komax
With its vertical factory, Komax has created the best conditions for the development and production of high-tech machines in a low-tech architecture.