Processes need leadership
Would you also like everyone in your company to be contributing to the achievement of your goals? Your staff will really be grateful!
Key to understanding corporate goals is the defined vision and mission as well as the strategy that paves the path to fulfilling the vision. Leaders align their actions toward achieving the goals and empower their employees to achieve the goals.
Our expertise is in designing leadership systems and accompanying leaders in their consistent alignment towards achieving their goals. To this end, there are some important prerequisites:
- Formulation of a common target image that clarifies the connection between corporate values and corporate goals for all employees
- Long-term goals and annual goals are reviewed annually and broken down into strategic improvement projects and development fields in a strategy development process (Hoshin Kanri). The implementation of these projects and activity fields leads your company into the future
- In the end, any further development of your company is also an organizational development. This requires a strong change management.
- Processes need to be managed and employees want to see how they can achieve their goals. This calls for process management tools that range from shop floor management to agile systems, depending on the task at hand. And, of course, everything in digital form.
- Decisive here is the ability to maintain clarity about leadership roles, leadership principles and leadership behavior. They facilitate the achievement of goals and embody corporate values. Leaders become mentors and continuously develop their employees on the path to excellence.
Together with the managers, we help to develop leadership tools that enable the organization to achieve its goals and continue to develop. Staff members recognize their contribution to the success of the company. Because nothing is more motivating than success!
Dr. Urs Hirt
Phone: +41 79 918 51 02